Hiiii honey buns !!! This isn’t like my normal posts! I have been nominated by the beautiful Jemma over on jemmassimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/the-li… for the LIEBSTER AWARD !
The LIEBSTER AWARD is a great way of exposing bloggers, so that people can find you. It’s also a uplifting award to say well done for your blog – theirfore you deserve this surprise! As we all know blogging takes a lot of time !
I had no idea what this was at first, as you know im a new blogger – but at the same time I was so taken back by Jemma’s kindness ! It really filled me with a bit of you know what, my little blogs doing just fine. As sometimes you can feel like what’s the point, you are not getting anywhere! So Jemma honey bun thank you 😘
The rules are;
- Thank the person who has nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Show the award on your blog or in the post (The easiest way is to save the image on your computer and upload it!)
- Answer the 11 questions, asked by the person who nominated you!
- Write 11 random facts about you.
- Nominate 5-11 more bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
- List the rules in your blog post.
- Once your post is published, let your nominees know they have nominated by you for a Liebster award, and link them to your post for more details!
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS WHICH I WAS ASKED THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FROM JEMMA !
1. What was your favourite TV show that you used to watch as a child?
I know I’m a girl but I was obsessed with DRAGON BALL Z !! ANDDDD I still am !
2. Do you have any bad habits?
Yes I’m a nail biter or I pick at my nails when I’m stressed out ! I know it’s disgusting but I can’t help it, I don’t smoke or drink so I guess I have to do something right?
3. What is your best achievement?
I think for me my biggest achievement was winning the “Out Standing Vocal Ability Award” from the major or Bradford !!! I was so happy !
4. What is your favourite junk food?
Yes I’m a sucker for a cheese burger after work with my work dolls ! I know it’s naughty with the calories but it tastes Sooo yummy !!
5. Do you have any guilty pleasure songs?
Yes I do it’s Adele Set Fire To The Rain! I adore that song it’s full of passion and the meaning to it sends shivers down my spine !
6. Tea or coffee?
Errmm I’m a Yorkshire woman ovbs Tea duhhh !
7. What are your favourite things to blog about?
As studying fashion and soon launching my 1st collection getting into that business fashion is Deffo my comfort zone! I love the styling shoots then showing images of all the items in a creative visual way ! Although I really enjoyed the SPA post – I’d love to expand on more of this kinda thing !
8. If you had a choice would you prefer to live in the city or the countryside?
Well I live in the countryside now and I love it. I use to live in a busy city but it actually took me like ten years to adjust to life in the countryside but now I wouldn’t take it for granted ! It = peace and quite !
9. Name 3 things you couldn’t live without.
- My iPhone 6s
- Items from my aunt who sadly passed away four years ago
- And then my hair straightener
10. What is your favourite season?
I love autumn ! The sound of the leaves crunching under your feet, the stars in the dark skies and most importantly the winter outfits! Winter coats, scarfs and gloves !
11. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
I don’t really read tbh I have no item for anything. The only thing I make time for is my Quran. It has amazing inspiration in their you should look at the quotes so deep they touch your soul!
Here are 11 FACTS about Meeeeee !
- I am mixed raced of white and African Nigerian
- I am a singer too 🙈 check me on YouTube “Natalie Onoita”
- I’m obsessed with noodles
- I’m 5ft 3inchs tall
- I have a dog (Todd) and a mummy cat (Britney) then her two kittens (Elsa and Charlie)
- MY HAIR COLOUR IS NATURAL ! I’m a red head ! I inherit from my grandad which I treasure with all my heart
- I’m now in my final semester of uni I’m really scared as to what life will be when I’ve done
- I’m studying BA HONS Fashion Design and my 1st collection will be launched in SS
- Shayne Ward waved at me and I nearly died instantly ! I love him Sooo much 😘
- I once screamed so loud after jumping terrified of a spider I piped and broken the light bulb 😂
- I’m sooooo freaked out of ALIENS I honestly can’t deal with them ! They are my phobia I can’t sleep without the light on 😩
HERE ARE MY NOMINEES
Ravinder – the-ravi-osahn.com
Amelia – ameliacorion.wordpress.com
Autum – butterfly-blaze.blogspot.co.uk
Daisy – wildflowermakeup.wordpress.com
HERE ARE YOUR QUESTIONS 😘
- Pink or blue?
- What are your phobia/phobias
- What shoe size are you
- If you could date any celebrity who would it be and why !!
- We’re do you see your self in 10years time?
- iPhone or Samsung?
- How old where you when you had your first kiss?
- What made you start blogging
- Who’s your biggest inspiration in life?
- What type of music are you into
- And finally what have you promised yourself that you would want to achieve in life?!!!!
I hope my nominees enjoyed answering these wacky questions !!! Link me to your post on Twitter @NatalieOnoita so I can look at your answers !!! Remeber to nominate others and spread the love !! 😘💕
Lots of love always Nat xxx